Mineral makeup has been in existence for decades but it has emerged to become a mainstream cosmetic solution only in recent times. Its popularity and demand has increased considerably as it is a cleaner and more natural alternative to regular makeup. These cosmetics are natural, safe and also help in improving the quality of your skin.
Synthetic cosmetics can cause allergies, irritation and other skin problems. Prolonged usage of these products makes your skin age faster and reduces its elasticity due to its harmful chemicals. The best alternative to this will be mineral cosmetics that contain ingredients which are products of nature.
Using mineral makeup has a lot of benefits to offer; some of them are listed below.
• The major advantage of using mineral makeup is that it contains only natural ingredients. The main ingredients are zinc oxide and titanium dioxide which protect you from the sun’s UVA and UVB rays. In addition to this, it also acts as an anti-aging agent.
• Traditional makeup items generally contain various oils that clog pores and lead to acne and other skin allergies. Whereas, mineral makeup prevents bacterial growth and helps skin breath easily, as it is composed of inorganic minerals that are free from oil. It is the best choice for people who have sensitive or acne-prone skin.
• Mineral makeup is gentle on sensitive skin as it does not have any perfume or chemical dyes that may cause allergies. It is free from harsh toxic chemicals and preservatives. It contains anti-inflammatory properties that helps in healing, soothing and reducing skin redness. It also cures rosacea and acne.
ñ Mineral makeup does not contain artificial chemical colors and is made up of only natural pigments from the earth. At times, natural coloring ingredients like carmine are used in these products to achieve certain colors.
• Another noteworthy feature of mineral makeup is its high light refractive effect due to the presence of titanium dioxide. This makes your skin look radiant. As mineral cosmetics are light and in the form of loose powder, they generally give a smooth and opalescent appearance.
• Mineral makeup is very easy to apply and gives you flawless and glowing coverage. It conceals wrinkles, fine lines and imperfections.
• Many natural minerals behave as antioxidants. Minerals such as calcium, magnesium, mica, titanium dioxide, zinc and iron oxides present in mineral makeup provide your skin with a shimmer. They also have nourishing and replenishing properties to protect and heal your skin.
• As mineral makeup is water-resistant, it can be worn throughout a day and rarely needs to be reapplied.
Mineral makeup is being preferred by most of the women around the world, as it gives a long-lasting glow and does not harm the skin. Many cosmetic surgeons recommend mineral cosmetics as these products are free from potential irritants like fragrances, dyes and preservatives. As the loose minerals used in mineral cosmetics are inert and have a neutral PH, they prevent bacterial growth.
Due to the absence of chemical agents and irritants, mineral makeup protects your skin from various infection-causing microbes and germs. Acne sufferers have reported that they have seen a clear improvement in their skin’s condition after using mineral makeup.
Are you getting ready to buy a makeup product? Choose a brand offering high-quality mineral makeup products online, to experience a real difference in your skin.
Author Bio :- Hailey Lawson is a Make-Up Artist and Cosmetic Specialists who writes about make-up cosmetics, including eye shadow, lipstick, blush, mineral makeup foundations and innovative trends happening in makeup World.