Kareena Kapoor Khan looks stunning in Manish Malhotra’s Green Anarkali Salwar Kameez on a recent event. Full sleeves top decorated through hem-line and yoke, complemented with a matching embellished Salwar and stole.
To get her look :
1) You’ll need a Green Anarkali Dress by Manish Malhotra ;) or any designer of your choice!
2) Even out your skin tone with foundation. Use a shade that’s the closest match.
3) With an eyebrow brush or gel, keep your eye brows in place for a neat appearance.
4) Use a light shade of peach on your eye lids and outline with dark brown pencil. Also use the same brown liner on your waterline. Finish off with mascara !
5) Shade a subtle peachy orange colour into your cheeks from your cheek towards your eye.
6) Use a matte plum color lipstick and just layer them with a clear gloss.
7) Blow dry your hair and add little curls. You can also use a leave-in scruncher and ‘crush’ your hair in an upward motion.
8) Don’t add any accessories !
Any questions, stories, views or thoughts you want to share with me,
feel free to contact me on email@example.com or leave a comment below !
Copyrights © Beauty and the Best