Guest Post By Cecil ! Visit her lovely blog ~ CecilLoves
Now that it’s January cosmetic companies are releasing their upcoming Spring 2013 collections and from what I can see, beauty enthusiasts are in for quite a treat! Here are a few products that caught my eye.
NARS Spring 2013:
- Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Corcovado *Limited Edition*: This pencil is a bright yellow/gold color. I think it looks great for lining the inner v’s of your eye’s just to add a nice little highlight.
- Blush in Seduction: This shade is a bit dark for spring, and especially if you are used to Orgasm, but for some reason I absolutely love it. I think it’s a lovely color!
- Satin Lipstick in Dressed to Kill: Again, a little dark for spring, but darker lips have made their comeback! If you have been sporting the dark plum or even Oxford lips this is similar, just toned down a notch. On the website description it says the color is a fuchsia rose w/gold shimmer. If I purchase anything from the NARS collection it will be this lipstick! I will let you guys know if/when I do!
For a full list of the collection click here.
Too Faced 2013:
- Air-Buffed BB Creme Complete Coverage Makeup: This immediately caught my attention for not coming in a liquid solution. I am skeptical to try it just because it kind of take away the practicality of just putting a BB cream on your face. It seems as if you might as well just put on a regular foundation, and I love cream to powder foundations because they normally offer medium to buildable full coverage. Still, the packaging is so cute that I just want to get my hands on it.
- Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush: Can I just express how adorable this is! I am a total girly girl and I love pulling products like this out of my makeup bags just for the fact that they are so feminine!
- La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Naughty Nude: Okay, so these aren’t really new, but they are still listed in the Spring 2013 Collection. If you have ever tried these lip creme’s than you know why these are some of Too Faced most popular products. They seriously keep your lips so moisturized, and have a nice finish. Not glossy, per se, but definitely not matte. I want the Naughty Nude shade because it is a color you can use on everyday basis, or paired with a smoky eye.
- The Secret To No Makeup Fresh and Flawless Face Palette: A palette containing everything you need from concealer to highlighter, to create that “no makeup” look. I love how Too Faced always makes palettes based on a concept or look you are trying to attain. This holiday season I really wanted to get my hands on the Sweet Indulgence set! Sigh… if any of you have it I’d love to see a review! Everytime I went to my local Sephora that palette was ALWAYS sold out so this may have to be a replacement, although I am not sure it can live up to the Sweet Indulgence, that palette was just amazing especially for the price.
For a look at the full collection click here.