Foundation selection is a difficult task, especially for Indian skin tones and skin types. Here we have listed some of the best foundations for humid climate that also suit Indian skin tones…
Have a look !
1. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation : It suits sensitive skin , works well on dry & combination skin . But if you have very oily skin make sure you blot with a tissue paper or oil blotting skin 10 mins after applying it. Last really long 8/10 hrs.
2. Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation : My face gets super oily with most foundations and even with no makeup, but this seems to keep it under control. Also it covers very well without looking like a lot of makeup. Its the best for humid climate. I use the revlon colorstay pressed powder to set it. It lasts all day for me.
3. Maxfactor Miracle Touch Foundation : It is designed to be a foundation but I actually use it mainly as a concealer over my usual foundation – though I have also used it as a foundation on occasion. The foundation itself is very light and creamy. Last for 6-7 hours !
4. MAC Pro Longwear Foundation : A comfortable, lightweight and creamy, applies and blends easily. Controls oil. Specially treated micronized pigments help give a smoother and natural finish with stay-true colour. This is a long-wearing foundation that gives up to 10-12 hours of wear .
5. Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover : Its weightless formulation hides pores, fine lines and uneven skin tone to leave skin peachy soft all thorough the day . Must say, I am IMPRESSED with this foundation . It easily blends in the skin & evens out my skin tone like magic . Lasts 9-10 hours !
Any questions, stories, advice you want to share with me , please feel free to contact me on email@example.com
copyrights ©Beauty and the Best