Price : USA- $10 , India – INR 595
Shades Available : 20 gorgeous shades
Key ingredients : Polyester 4, Octyl dodecyl neopentanoate, Waxes, Iron oxides
Product Claim : Instant burst of rich color with a featherlight feel. Unique Elasticolor technology hugs lips with an explosion of color that feels virtually weightless
– Innovative pigments provide immediate, release of rich color on lips in just one swipe
– Contains film-forming polymers for longer wear and skin conditioning properties
– Moisturizers and anti-oxidants, including Sweet Almond Oil, improve lip texture.
Packaging : This lipstick comes in a rectangular tube . The packaging is beautiful and very upper-class looking. I love the all black, matte finish and that the top of each tube matches the shade inside.
Colors Which I Love :
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in BLUSH : Its perfect nude color I ever came across. This colour is a light pinky brown. A very natural, subtle shade with a shiny finish.
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in SOFT ROSE : This is my favorite everyday natural lip color. It’s almost the same shade of my lips, like a rosy dark pink that makes my lips smooth and slightly glossy.
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in MAUVE : I love this muted pink color.. I can describe this as medium pink with blue undertones.
Texture : The texture is not drying whatsoever. They have a nice creamy, Rich and smooth texture. It just glides on the lips. It moisturizes very well and does not settle on fine lines. You might need a lip balm beneath it if you have dry lips.
Pigmentation & Coverage: Extremely versatile in the way of coverage, you can choose to use it merely for a hint of colour or build it up to a bold statement lip. What impressed me the most was the deep, saturated pigmentation. There is just so much color, making just one swipe perfect. In two coats it gives full coverage to my lips.
I actually often wind up with too much, and have to blot to tone things down. This isn’t really a disadvantage, as blotting creates a stain effect, making the lipstick last even longer.
Finish : All lipsticks have satin finish !
Staying Power : I typically get 5-6 hour wear time and a little less if I eat/drink. It didn’t last through eating, but reapplying the lipstick was not annoying like some drugstore lipsticks tend to be.
Fragrance : no scent
Result : All the 3 colors are gorgeous. Not sheer at all and love the way they glide on my lips..
(From top Blush –
Soft Rose – Mauve )
What I Like :)
1. Creamy with no glitter
2. beautiful color choices
3. high pigmentation
4. great color payout
5. Long lasting
6. don’t dry out lips
7. very beautiful packaging.
What I Didn’t Like : Can’t find any :(
Will I repurchase ? Yes ! I really love these lipsticks and plan on getting more colors.
Final Verdict : Revlon Colorburst are a line of pure creamy colors, not muddy or ugly. There is a shade for every skin tone!
The Bottom Line
Pigmentation: 5/5 Packaging: 4/5 Staying Power: 4/5
Overall : 4.5/5
Which one is your favourite ???
You May Also Like –
Disclaimer: All products mentioned in this post were purchased with my own money. I am not being sponsored/compensated/paid to write this review and all opinions are absolutely my own.
copyrights © Beauty and the Best