Weekend Fun – Answer these questions !

Weekend Fun With Beauty Bloggers #Part 1

Lets have some weekend fun here!
All the Beauty Bloggers who will comment below will be listed on our BLOGROLL  !!! I’ll tag others on twitter Smile

1. What are your three must-haves for a ‘no-makeup makeup look’ ?

No makeup look means using natural or neutral tones naturally found in the skin, like peach, rose, bronze, and even plum. For me a Concealer (my Revlon Photoready )  is an absolute must when wearing natural makeup. The goal is to look natural and fresh, so you don’t want dark under-eye circles to ruin the effect. Mascara ( Rimmel Scandal Eyes) to help open up my tired looking eyes and a natural lipcolor (Maybelline Baby lips ) is a must for me !

Image : makeupgallery.com
Image : makeupgallery.com

2. The most amazing place you want to visit or Where do you wish to travel ?

Imagine money and logistics are no problem. If you could go anywhere in the world in, where would you want to travel?
For me it will be Marseille, France… On the Mediterranean, art and plenty of it.

document

Image Source

3.The beauty brand that you love the most ?

How I wish that I had friends who love makeup as much as I do! Frown As far as favorite brands go, I have so many, with pros and cons to each brand. But the one I love the most is Maybelline  Smile Smile
One of the main reason I love Maybelline is because all the products are easily available in India and USA. Also their lips, eyes and face products give high end finish !

4654564

Image Source

If you liked this post share on your blog or social media Smile
winnie_the_pooh1

Copyrights © Beauty and the Best

Don't Miss Latest Beauty, Fashion and Fitness Updates ! SUBSCRIBE and Get Posts in ur Inbox :) [type email id below]

Don’t Miss the FUN ^.~

Comments

1. says

1. Maybelline’s fit me foundation, mascara, and babylips’ Melon Mania
    2. Paris. I’ve been studying French for two years, and I’d love to visit
    3. Covergirl.

2. says

1. Concealer, Mascara, Lip and Cheek Stain. Smile
    2. I can’t decide which country exactly so I have to say Europe in general. Smile
    3. Revlon for drugstore and NARS for high end. Smile

3. says

Fun post idea!!

1. Cinema Secrets concealer, The Falsies mascara, Revlon lip balm stains (the chubby stick kind). But what about my eyebrows?? Eeeekkk!

2. Nice, France–gorgeous!!

3. Hourglass. Their tinted moisturizer is to die for!

4. says

Wow you all have amazing picks !!! We all love enjoy reading each other’s favourites ! I’ve added all the lovely beauty bloggers in my Blogroll (Check the widget area Smile and tagged others Smile

5. says

1. bb cream/tinted moisturizer, mascara and neutral toned eyeshadow
    2. Dubai just because the malls are huge and I hear lots of different makeup brands Grin
    3. Maybelline: I love their makeup ideas and products

6. says

Hey all you Beauties … Its great fun to read each others likes and favourite products ! What do you think ??? Smile … Do check the blogroll in the right side widget column I have listed you all Smile Smile

7. says

Reading all the comments I feel so blessed to be living in the centre of Europe. I’d love to visit Marseille one day as well and my favorite make-up product is ‘Lightning Touch’ by The Body Shop.

8. says

1. Maybelline the Falsies Mascara, Collection (2000) concealer, Burt’s Bees tinted lip balm Smile
    2.Egypt or maybe Morocco.
    3. It has to be Illamasqua – nothing makes me swoon quite like it – because of the packaging, pigmentation, smell, formulations and range of colours.

9. says

Great post idea!
    1. Revlon Colorstay concealer, Maybelline Falsies mascara, Revlon lip butter in Berry smoothie
    2. Thailand – or anywhere with a beach and nice weather
    3. Torn between Maybelline and Revlon

10. says

I think we had fun reading each others comments … Smile Hope you had a lovely weekend… I have added your blogs in my interesting blogs list … Do check in the sidebar … Thanks all for making this weekend fun edition exciting … Thanks a ton <3 <3

11. says

1. Dr. Jart Black Label Detox BB Cream, Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral, and can’t live without my Strawberry Chapstick
    2. I would love to travel to South Korea. I hear the street foods are amazing and its one of the top places in the world for beauty products.
    3. Maybelline is one of my favorite brands. They offer a wide range of versatile products that are both affordable and great quality.

12. says

1)Estee Lauder BB Cream, TINte Shimmering Face pearls, Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara, Lip gloss
    2) I would love to go back to the Mediterranean and visit Greece!
    3) Too Faced and Lime Crime

Trackbacks

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge

Click to Insert Smiley

SmileBig SmileGrinLaughFrownBig FrownCryNeutralWinkKissRazzChicCoolAngryReally AngryConfusedQuestionThinkingPainShockYesNoLOLSillyBeautyLashesCuteShyBlushKissedIn LoveDroolGiggleSnickerHeh!SmirkWiltWeepIDKStruggleSide FrownDazedHypnotizedSweatEek!Roll EyesSarcasmDisdainSmugMoney MouthFoot in MouthShut MouthQuietShameBeat UpMeanEvil GrinGrit TeethShoutPissed OffReally PissedMad RazzDrunken RazzSickYawnSleepyDanceClapJumpHandshakeHigh FiveHug LeftHug RightKiss BlowKissingByeGo AwayCall MeOn the PhoneSecretMeetingWavingStopTime OutTalk to the HandLoserLyingDOH!Fingers CrossedWaitingSuspenseTremblePrayWorshipStarvingEatVictoryCurseAlienAngelClownCowboyCyclopsDevilDoctorFemale FighterMale FighterMohawkMusicNerdPartyPirateSkywalkerSnowmanSoldierVampireZombie KillerGhostSkeletonBunnyCatCat 2ChickChickenChicken 2CowCow 2DogDog 2DuckGoatHippoKoalaLionMonkeyMonkey 2MousePandaPigPig 2SheepSheep 2ReindeerSnailTigerTurtleBeerDrinkLiquorCoffeeCakePizzaWatermelonBowlPlateCanFemaleMaleHeartBroken HeartRoseDead RosePeaceYin YangUS FlagMoonStarSunCloudyRainThunderUmbrellaRainbowMusic NoteAirplaneCarIslandAnnouncebrbMailCellPhoneCameraFilmTVClockLampSearchCoinsComputerConsolePresentSoccerCloverPumpkinBombHammerKnifeHandcuffsPillPoopCigarette