Painted Earth Blueberry Cranberry Oxygen Scrub is Infused with blueberries and cranberries, this all natural facial scrub exfoliates and restores skin back to its optimal, radiant state. Loading skin with a variety of natural supplements, including anti-oxidants and Vitamin C, this gentle scrub decongests pores, leaving skin smooth and supple after just one use.
I must say this scrub provides gentle exfoliation without drying. The texture of the scrub does look unusual when you first open the gorgeous packaging, but this has to be one of the best gentle scrubs I have used.
Personally I love the scrub and find the addition of cranberries as excellent moisturizing element that adds hydration to the scrub. I use it twice a week in the shower (sometimes thrice if I’m feeling like a rebel). Simply wet your face, apply a quarter size amount to your hands, and massage into skin. I end up feeling quite softer and moisturized after use !
What I Like ?
- It is a very gentle scrub, it can even be used as an everyday scrub. I prefer using it twice a week.
- I love the smell
- Leaves skin feeling very soft and smooth
- Did not break me out at all.
- Suits all skin types
- Natural ingredients
What I Didn’t Like ?
- Prefer tube packaging
- No other cons other than that, I love this scrub !
Buy the product HERE
Have you used Painted Earth products ? Which products will you love to try ?
You May Also Like –
- PaintedTherapeutics Optimum 18% Vitamin C Serum Review
- Painted Earth Boo-Boo Gel Review
- Painted Earth SuperWear Gel Liner Review
**PR sample(s) for review . This has not affected my opinion. I have given my 100 % honest opinion about the product mentioned in the post.
copyrights© Beauty and the Best