The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Beautifying Oil Review
Price – USA – $14 , India – Rs 895
Product Details : The Body Shop Beautifying Oil is pure beauty in a bottle. Made with a lightweight blend of nut oils including Community Fair Trade marula oil, it gives instant hydration and a shimmering finish. This one has a sweet cocoa scent. For body, face and hair A little goes a long way Sweet cocoa scent.
Key Ingredients : Cocoa Butter and Marula Oil
When to Apply ?
→ In the morning, apply Beautifying Oil on your face after your usual moisturizer to enjoy an instant natural glow and radiance.
→ At Night, you can use it before applying your night cream.
→ The Body Shop Beautifying Oil can also be used on your body any time when you want that healthy glow. It is perfect on its own or on top of your usual moisturiser (Body Butter or Lotion) so that you can enjoy an instant illumination.
→ For hair use one or two drops through the ends of damp hair and blow dry you get a lovely sheen on the hair.
- I have tried body oils in the past and though they left my skin soft and moisturized, they always felt greasy and heavy. This oil has a lightweight texture and feels non greasy on skin.
- The cocoa butter scent is to die for. It smells wonderful like the softest most comfortable subtle chocolate.
- It’s perfect for summer – light, not sticky, and it sinks right into your skin. Really does beautify my skin. I will definately replace body butters with this for the summer.
- I find that the oil is easily absorbed in the skin. I intially thought it would be too oily, but my skin just slurped it up and stayed happy! You can use beautifying oil rather than lotion if you’re in a rush.
- Can be used after shaving your legs or even as a shaving oil.
- My hair and skin look shinier than ever. Just be careful not to put too much on your hair though, it can get really oily. One or two drops on your palm, rub your palms together and apply on your slightly wet hair for best result.
- I applied a small amount to the frizzy bits and voila! It smoothened it out, and even defined my curls without weighing it down.
- Yes, this item is on the expensive side, but a little really goes a long way.
- The fragrance doesn’t last long.
- The packaging is not travel friendly. The Beautifying oil can leak from the cap.
For Oily Skin Beauties: Avoid applying this oil on face. You can enjoy using this on your body.
For Dry Skin Beauties: Use it with body butter for extra moisture and glow on your skin.
Final Verdict – I use it on my hair, face and body. And have been very pleased with the result. Will definitely repurchase !
My Rating : 5/5
Disclaimer: All products mentioned in this post were purchased with my own money. I am not being sponsored/compensated/paid to write this review and all opinions are absolutely my own.
copyrights © Beauty and the Best