~ Guest Post by Tejinder Kaur
I am sharing the review on my fav Palette which I am using almost daily, almost to the point of addiction because of its lovely shades. Most of the shades in the palette are wearable and look very classy too.
What product claim? Sleek Makeup’s Legendary i-devines are 12 shades of high-quality, super-pigmented eyeshadow suited to every skin tone-
- A palette with12 highly-pigmented pressed eyeshadow shades
- This velvet-touch eye shadow gives full and shimmering coverage to the eye lid for maximum effect
- Each shade can be applied alone for a dramatic effect or mix shades to create a personalised look
- Best applied with the applicator enclosed
- 12 shades in palette
My Thoughts :
It’s a complete package, containing 12 highly-pigmented, wearable shades in a single palette. You can use this palette for different and endless looks; can be worn softly in the day time but also built up for effect in the night. Shadows stays all day long if use a primer underneath.This is an option for both neutral n bright makeup lovers; each of the 12 shades can be applied alone for a dramatic effect or mixed to create a classy n chic looks. There’s an assortment of colours from blues and blacks to purples and pinks.
Packaging: It comes in a compact,classy, sturdy and travel-friendly black casing with sleek makeup embossed on the top of the cover. The box is rectangular in shapewith a big makeup mirror encased in the inner side which is big plus point .It also comes with the dual ended sponge applicator which I don’t personally use.
Texture: It is very creamy in texture. The velvet-touch consistency gives full and shimmering coverage to the eye lid for maximum effect. Only Black shade is matte, rest have shimmers. I think it has all the wearable shades, and will compliment most of the skin tones.
Pigmentation: The eyeshadows are superbly pigmented; it is highly advisable that you use Primer before applying them.With the primer, colours stay longer and don’t smudge or crease.These sleek palettes have major colour pay off and feel like velvet when applying on eyes.
On the bottom layer(from left to right) you get a soft gold, light pink, slightly darker pink, brown, copper and a dark olive colour
Description of shades from top row left to bottom row right.
- Matte Black: It is pure black colour and contains some glitters in it. Highly pigmented and best for creating Smokey looks.
- Shimmery Purple: It is very pretty purple colour which contains shimmer as well and blends easily on the lids without primer.It gives pearl finish and doesnot fall out while applying.
- Dark Blue: Very much pigmented, creamy in texture and can be used to create many smokey looks. It is easy to blend and can be wornin night out parties to give your eyes a sexy look.
- Blue: It is one of my fav colour which can be worn with Indian attires.It is very much pigmented and contains some shimmer as well.It does not fall out while applying.It can also be worn in night out parties.
- Teal Blue: This is also one of my fav n very beautiful shade in this palette.It can be wear with Indian attires and give sexy looks to ur eyes. Highly pigmented.
- Forest Green: One of the very pretty green. Again very creamy in texture n highly pigmented, wearable shade.
- Light Warm Gold Shimmer: One of the shimmery shades. It can be used in the brow bone area or inner corners of the eyes. It does fall out, so would adviseto apply primer before using. Relatively less pigmented compared with other colours.
- Pink: It is very light pink, wearable shade which I love a lot.It can be worn in office as well, very pigmented shade.
- Peachy Pink: I love pink with peach undertone.This is also quite wearable and pigmented shade.
- Copper: It is very gorgeous shade and can be worn with Indian dresses and would suit all skin tones.This can easily brighten the looks and mood.
- Bronze Gold: It is one of the prettiest shade and will suit all skin tones.Rich in pigmentation and texture, it also contains shimmers to give a nice sheen to eyes and makes them look more glamorous n sexy.
- Olive Green: One of the beautiful shades. Just can’t take my eyes off it, completely in love! Can be used to create a smokey look or with black matte to gives sexy looks to eyes.Most wearable shade.
Availability: Drugstore or online from Mua website
- Amazing colours
- Collection of 12 shades in one palette
- Does not contain too much glitters
- Does not crease or fade when worn with a primer
- Many wearable or smokey looks can be created
- Will easily last more than 6 hours when used with a primer
- Minimum fallout
- All shades can be used wet as well as dry
- Travel friendly
- Classy packaging
- Does not irritate your eyes
- Superb Pigmentation
- Applicator is useless
- Some falloutalthough limited
Final Verdict: Amazing Palette. Expensive but totally worth the price!You should definitely get this one and have a play with the amazing 12 colours. It stays perfect all day and night and best for creating most looks – from wearable to dramatic ones and enhancing your eyes.Love it to the core!
Overall Rating: 4.75/5