~ Guest Post by Shruti Patil
When I bought Smooth and Shine shampoo, it was not like I was expecting it to make my hair super silky or something. I just wanted to try a Tresemme shampoo and I found this one to be the best bet for me among others.
USA – $11.49 for 900 ml ,
India – INR Rs. 128 for 225 ml
Product details : This product with vitamin H and silk protein intensely moisturizes dry, rough hair. For hair that feels soft and smooth.
HOW IT WORKS – Delivers intense moisturisation, targeting the areas your hair needs it most – the key to salon silk moisture.
How to use ?
Coat wet hair with a liberal amount of shampoo. Gently massage the scalp and roots with fingertips and palms to work into a lather. Lightly squeeze shampoo from roots to ends and rinse thoroughly.
What I Like ?
- It is a very hydrating formula which leaves my hair very soft after and I can feel the difference in the shower too.
- The shampoo lathers quite well.
- Great shampoo for dry, damaged and thirsty hair.
- From the first application I noticed a huge reduction in frizziness and flyaways and with continued use my hair is super soft and also shiny.
- It moisturises hair so well that I sometimes skip conditioner.
- Quite affordable.
- Doesn’t have any drying effect.
- Makes hair shiny and lustrous.
- Easily available.
- Has a lovely fragrance.
What I Didn’t Like ?
- If you have oily scalp like me this shampoo won’t remove all the oil from the scalp.
- Ladies who are suffering from hair fall are advised to try other products. It doesn’t increase hair fall but doesn’t control it either.
Final Verdict – Overall, I couldn’t be happier with it. It does exactly what it’s supposed to. I really think it would be perfect for people with dry and damaged hair. Well done TRESemme!
My Rating – 4/5
Disclaimer: All products mentioned in this post were purchased with my own money. I am not being sponsored/compensated/paid to write this review and all opinions are absolutely my own.
copyrights © Beauty and the Best