It has been a very long time since I purchased more than one or two makeup products in one go from MAC. I thought it was time to try some new mac products and also restock some necessary basics. :-D
comment below and let me know which review you want me to put up first ;)
- MAC Select Cover Up Concealer – First item I picked was this one. I got NC 35 to cover my dark circles ( although I think NC 30 would be perfect to brighten up the under eye region ). I use it before foundation.
2. MAC Painterly Paint Pot – I’ve heard so much about this paint pot. Love the formula and couldn’t resist throwing this one in.
3. Woodwinked Eyeshadow – I fell in love with this shade when I swatched it. It looks good both with and without base.
4. All That Glitters – I got refill of this shadow ! Great product, and the 3rd repurchase.
5. MAC Party Line Lipstick – This is my favourite and my must have lipcolor in my makeup bag. I had to repurchase coz I lost it while travelling :(
6. MAC Mineralised Skin Finish Natural (Medium Plus and Medium Dark) – I got two shades one for me and other for my elder sister.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Reviews and swatches will be up shortly!
copyrights © Beauty and the Best