It has been a very long time since I purchased more than one or two makeup products in one go from MAC. I thought it was time to try some new mac products and also restock some necessary basics.
comment below and let me know which review you want me to put up first
- MAC Select Cover Up Concealer – First item I picked was this one. I got NC 35 to cover my dark circles ( although I think NC 30 would be perfect to brighten up the under eye region ). I use it before foundation.
2. MAC Painterly Paint Pot – I’ve heard so much about this paint pot. Love the formula and couldn’t resist throwing this one in.
3. Woodwinked Eyeshadow – I fell in love with this shade when I swatched it. It looks good both with and without base.
4. All That Glitters – I got refill of this shadow ! Great product, and the 3rd repurchase.
5. MAC Party Line Lipstick – This is my favourite and my must have lipcolor in my makeup bag. I had to repurchase coz I lost it while travelling
6. MAC Mineralised Skin Finish Natural (Medium Plus and Medium Dark) – I got two shades one for me and other for my elder sister.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Reviews and swatches will be up shortly!
copyrights © Beauty and the Best