Hello Lovelies ! Wish You a Very Happy Diwali
October aka the month of pretty palette discoveries from my vanity. Two that didn’t make any of my posts were the Victoria Secret Palette and Inglot Quad. It was shockingly hard for me to narrow down my makeup favourites this month because I’ve been loving too many things! I picked up selected few items and I hope you enjoy hearing about my top picks!
- Face Makeup – Colorbar Perfect Match Primer came into my life & I think it’s such a great everyday primer although I miss my L’oreal Base Magic Primer. L’oreal True Match Foundation and Revlon Photoready Concealer wer my most used face makeup products in October. Both gave me flawless look. I’m unable to decide which powder I loved most this month.
- Lips – L’oreal Color Richie was my go to lipcolor. I got this color this month and it’s perfection! It’s a natural pinky nude color that looks good with any look.
- Cheeks – Victoria Secret hit the nail on the head for me this month with their amazing Palette. The palette is perfect and has bronzers, blushes, highlighters , lipsticks and pretty eyeshadows. I enjoyed using VS palette this month.
- Eyes – I’ve also been loving Inglot Palette….Very long wearing & very pretty ….The colors are pretty and the formula is great. I don’t know why it took me so long to get this.
- Eyebrows – The Body Shop Eyebrow kit – I’ve showed this twice before (I think) which shows how much I love it. I’d recommend this to anyone who wants natural looking eyebrows.
I just thought of creating a FOTD using the products mentioned above. This is my FIRST FOTD –
Just as natural as I can be
I hope you liked this look.
When I want to look natural, well rested, and put together I usually go for : a neutral eyeshadow all over the lid, brown eyeshadow smudged along the outer corners of my eyes, and a light shimmery shade on the inner corners. Also speaking of mixing things up a bit, I’ve decided to start setting myself a few little make-up challenges to get me to start using more products. What say
Tell me what you have been enjoying ??? I need some inspiration
More Pictures –
Copyrights© Beauty and the Best