Shower gel isn’t the most interesting part of my beauty routine, but I admit it is essential one. I don’t pay that much attention to the shower gel I use. I prefer to go for something that smells good over any other real skin benefit. I came across Nivea Pearl and Beauty after reading some reviews on beauty blogs.
The Good –
- Makes skin smooth. Perfect for this time of the year.
- Nivea Claim 1. ‘moisturizing cream oil formula enriched with luxurious pearl extract develops into creamy foam.‘ I agree, it really lathers well and you get a lovely foamy bath :p
- Nivea Claim 2. – ‘The alluring scent of tea rose gently enchants your senses.’ Totally fallen in love with the fragrance. I can’t really say if its tea rose or coffee rose. Whatever it is, I simply love it. Great in the mornings .
- when used with the help of a loofa, it lathers abundantly and only a little bit of body wash is sufficient
- Widely available in India and European countries.
- I can use Nivea Body Wash as a shaving aid.
- Very affordable.
- better than many other soapy formulas which make the skin feel dry and rough.
- The bottle is convenient to use and the packaging is good.
- With continued use for a month my skin looks, feels and smells fabulous.
The Bad –
- Nivea Claim 3. – ‘Feel like reborn with every shower.’ umm do you think if its possible to be reborn after shower :D
- Nivea Claim 4. – ‘Hydra IQ moisture technology for a soft skin feeling.’ Whichever technology kindly use good ingredients. I mean please NO Parabens !
My hunt for good body wash continues….
Directions For Use : Squeeze a small amount of product onto wet puff. Lather and rinse.
Price : INR 145 for 250 ml
My Rating – 3.5/5
Which is your favourite body wash/ shower gel ??
copyrights © Beauty and the Best