There has been a lot of hype surrounding Maybelline Cheeky Glow blush, at first I wasn’t too fussed by it, surprisingly! However as I read blog posts on it and slowly started becoming obsessed with getting it.
Moving on from my story telling and onto the actual Blush :blush:
The Good –
- Shades – Comes in 3 shades : Creamy Cinnamon, Fresh Coral and Peach Sweetie. I got Fresh Coral which a pretty peachy shade that will suit most of the skin tones. The rich peachy coral color adds a lovely warmth to my face.
- Packaging – The blush doesn’t take much space in my makeup bag which is why I loved the packaging. Its is so tiny that I fear I may break it :-D
- Texture/ Finish – As Maybelline claims the texture is soft and silky. Nothing to disagree on this part. Finish is matte and doesn’t highlight my pores.
- Pigmentation – One swipe is all you need to add colour to your face. Fresh Coral is the most pigmented colour from this range. As you know you need to be a little more careful with super pigmented blushes. They can make or break the look.
- Staying Power – I absolutely have no complains here. It lasted for 4 hrs on my oily cheeks and that’s an awesome performance for a drugstore blush. Also when I set my makeup with a setting spray or mist it lasts for 6 hrs.
- What it did to my skin – Nothing ! It didn’t broke me out or irritated my skin.
- Price – (Rs 225 for 7 g) Very affordable for the quality offered.
The Bad –
- Ingredient list – contains parabens.
- Since the color is very pigmented you have to be careful while applying it.
- The packaging is very delicate.
Final Verdict : Overall I would recommend if you are looking for an everyday drugstore blush color that can suit any makeup look !
My Ratings – 4/5
Which is your favourite Maybelline Blush ?
copyrights © Beauty and the Best