Hello Lovelies ! I hope you all are doing great. These days I’m getting extremely busy with work and have taken up a new project. But no worries I will never Ignore my First LOVE which is Beauty Blogging !
:-D I’m very happy that I finally have a shimmery product to share on my blog. Things had been too different lately. I’m having fun with makeup and trying different looks. Today I’ll be reviewing the famous MAC All That Glitters eye shadow. Lets find out if its worth the hype or not.
Price : USA – $15.00, India – INR 900 (refill – INR 750 )
Quantity : 1.5g
My Thoughts ?
If there’s one thing that should be in every makeup bag of a eyeshadow lover, regardless of age or skin type, then without a doubt it’s MAC Eyeshadows. That’s what I feel after using this shadow. It makes my eyes look awake and is perfect for both day and night time look.
It looks absolutely lovely all over the lid and is a good colour for a one eyeshadow simple look for everyday or you could use this as a highlight on the tops of your cheekbones and down the centre of your nose.
I fell in LOVE with this 4 years back (this is my 3rd refill )! Being about NC35 ish, This colour looked great on me. I use it with or without primer (according to my mood), the pigmentation is fantastic. I put it all over the lid with some matte brown in the crease from Inglot Palette and it looks AMAZING! Its like a rose gold champagne colour that looks good on all skin tones. The colour is so versatile, that you can wear it alone or with any darker shade. I will definitely buy another one once I hit pan on it.
- Color : All that Glitters is a stunning peachy rose gold shade. As I said it can be a perfect lid colour as well as highlighting colour. For Fair to Medium Skin tones it will be a perfect lid colour. For Medium to Dark skin tones it can be used as both lid and highlighting colour.
- Pigmentation : The pigmentation of MAC All that Glitters is faultless, one light application is enough for the colour to show off.
- Texture/ Finish : It is veryyyy buttery smooth and blends like a dream, you can’t help but fall in love with it. All That Glitters has a veluxe pearl finish which is a metallic, shimmery finish so attracts light to the lid and wakes up the eyes but can highlight fine lines and wrinkles
- Staying Power : Stays on my oily lids upto 5 hours. On normal lids it can stay upto 8 hours without any primer. It does not crease on my lids. If you put on over the paint pot as a base you can actually have sweat or water roll down your eyelid and IT STILL LOOKS GOOD! Tried it ;-)
What I Like ?
- Blends easily
- Very Pretty
- peachy rose gold shade
- Velvety soft texture
- Stays on for long 8-9 hours
- Can be worn as an overall lid color as well as a highlighter
What I Dislike ?
Nothing. I totally love it.
Final Verdict : I am in love with this eyeshadow it is gorgeous. A must have in anybody’s collection – whether you are a beginner or an expert !
Pigmentation:4/5 Staying Power: 4/5 Quality: 5/5
Overall : 4.5/5
MORE PICTURES (EOTD, Swatches) –
Which is your favourite MAC Eyeshadow ???
Show love by subscribing :-)
Copyrights © Beauty and the Best