Product Description – This exfoliating body scrub contains real cocoa butter. It leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. • Removes dead skin cells • Stimulates skin microcirculation • Leaves skin feeling super-soft • Sweet cocoa butter scent
How To Use : Use in the bath or shower. Apply to damp skin in a circular motion, then rinse thoroughly.
Expert Tips (note that this is a body scrub and not to be used on face) : Use two to three times a week for maximum effect. Regular exfoliating and massaging can help tone and firm the skin. Use after cleansing.
- The first time I used Cocoa Butter Scrub I felt like a spa treatment. My skin felt very beautiful.
- Smells great, like The Body Shop claims. The scent is actually chocolate laden not over powering and the fragrance lingers on for quite sometime.
- The scrub is perfect for dry winter season.
- Best suitable for dry to very dry skin type but also works for oily to combination skin types.
- Cocoa butter cream body scrub has exfoliating ground rice and almond shell powder.
- It moisturizes while sloughing off the dead skin and doesn’t leave a greasy residue like some body scrubs.
- It is a great scrub and really gives you a super soft and radiant skin.
- Leaves the skin feeling healthy and moisturised. Also removes tan and ingrowth.
- It will last really long. You need very little amount of scrub.
- I’ve always felt my legs tend to get a bit dry after waxing. Three days after waxing, I scrub my body with this to reduce ingrowth and dryness of my skin.
- I prefer tube packaging which I consider more hygienic.
Final Verdict : I have used several of the scrubs from The Body Shop, but I always go back to Cocoa Butter. The texture, the smell, the feel, the scrub to cream ratio, everything about this formula is PERFECT !
Will I repurchase : YES !
My Rating : 5/5
More Pictures –