Huge Makeup Haul – The Balm, Benefit, Clinique and more
Heylo lovelies ! So how is the new year treating you so far ? are you loving it ?. So much to talk and share with you all. Lets start this year by sharing something colourful ! Yes I mean Makeup !
Today I’ll be sharing what I got from Australia along with a lovely makeup palette for my readers. Most of these makeup items are hardly available in India. Also at end of the post let me know which review you want me to do first.
I hope you like my holiday makeup haul
What I got (if you want to know any details of these products just click on the links ) -
- Aveeno Active Naturals Moisturiser spf15
- Benefit SUGARlicious Makeup Palette (for readers )
- Benefit go TROPI CORAL Makeup Palette
- Benefit they are real mascara
- Benefit the POREfessional Primer (AUD – $52)
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation ( AUD – $20 )
- Rimmel APOCALIPS lip lacquer - Shade 201
- Rimmel APOCALIPS lip lacquer - Shade 101 ( AUD – $16 each )
- MAC cremesheen Crosswires Lipstick ( AUD – $29)
- Clinique Blended Face Powder n Brush
- Clinique Chubby Stick Lip Color - 05 plushest punch
- Clinique Chubby Stick Lip Color - 07 broadest berry
- The Balm Nude-tude palette (finally ) ( AUD – $ 49)
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer ( AUD – $18)
Which product you want me to review first ???
copyrights © Beauty and the Best