Hello lovelies ! I’m back with another face wash review. I’m currently loving my clear skin, so I thought I must share review of my current face wash – Dove Beauty Moisture. I do try different face cleansers and scrubs according to my skin behaviour, my recent favourites also include Himalaya Neem Face Wash.
So lets see if the Dove face wash worked or not…
Product Description : Dove Beauty Moisture effectively cleanses while replenishing moisture deep down for beautiful conditioned skin. It contains NutriumMoisture™ – a nourishing beauty serum that replenishes skin from deep within giving it a beautiful bounce.
Price : INR 79
My Thoughts ?
I came across dove beauty moisture when I was hunting for a good winter face wash. Since I haven’t tried anything new in face wash department I thought lets give it a try. I was seriously impressed after first wash itself – maybe because its my first moisturising face wash.
So, let’s check the claims of this product.
- Nourishing ? Yes, it does conditions my combo skin and great in dry winters. My skin really feels silky soft after using this face wash. I did not feel dried out after cleansing my face with this.
- Cleansing? It is not enough to remove water-resistant sunscreen, but as a secondary cleanse after oil cleansing, it does well.
- Foam? This produces a better foam than anything else. The lather that I got from this cleanser was nothing I’ve ever experienced before–it foams extremely well.
Constant use of makeup can make your skin dull and you really need something to deep cleanse your pores. This one sadly doesn’t cleanses pores deeply and also not an effective makeup cleanser type face wash. I suggest to remove all the waterproof makeup prior using this face wash. But I must say Dove Beauty Moisture Face Wash definitely makes my skin feel clean but soft, without any irritation or redness.
Overall, It really excels in nourishing department and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. If you have dry skin this one is definitely for you !
What I Like ?
- Lathers well
- Makes skin soft and smooth
- Perfect for winters
- Doesn’t break me out
What I Dislike ?
- Doesn’t remove waterproof makeup
- Not for deep cleansing
Who Might Like It ?
- People with dry and combination skin type.
- those who have sensitive skin
- those with mature skin
- those with dull skin
Who Might Not Like It ?
- those with oily skin
- those looking for deep cleansing face wash
Overall Rating : 4/5
MORE PICTURES –
Disclaimer : All products mentioned in this post were purchased with my own money. I am not being sponsored/compensated/paid to write this review and all opinions are absolutely my own.
Copyrights © Beauty and the Best