Hello my sugar sweet lovelies :-* . Hope everyone is enjoying winter! Can you believe it’s almost end of Jan 2014?! Time sure is FLYING BY! Let’s make this year 10x better than last. I am so grateful to have you all in my life. I am so excited to see what this new year brings.
I hardly do any FOTDs and OOTDs on my blog. This is the first time I’m doing an OOTD and FOTD. I got few compliments at work and that really inspired me to do this FOTD for you lovelies. I hope you enjoy this look! I’m also sharing my current favourite makeup products.
It was fun to step outside my comfort zone. Let me know what you think about this look in the comments section below !
Products Used :
- MAC Captive lipstick ( review HERE)
- Lakme Eyeconic Liner
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer (review HERE )
- Maybelline Colossal Mascara ( review HERE )
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush (review HERE
- Colorbar Primer
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- The Balm Nute tude Eyeshadow Palette
Finally for the first time OOTD on Beauty and the Best :-D
This OOTD was long pending and was clicked in Christmas.
So let me know what you think about the FOTD and OOTD .
Copyrights© Beauty and the Best