Dolce and Gabbana: Styles to Flatter Your Face and Go With Your Personal Style
For the past few seasons, Dolce&Gabbana went with an approach we have to say we love: the Sicilian family is the focus point in their ad campaigns, as well as the main source of inspiration. The past few collections feature rich textures, a classic elegance reinterpreted, and an impossibly high number of covetable items.
Between the gold lace skirts and the unexpected patterns, eyewear plays a huge part. The Italian brands plays with textures, trends and technology, and the results are quite spectacular. We picked some of the versatile styles to show you, together with some recommendations on how to get the most of them depending on your face shape and style:
1. For the trendy girl: we recommend getting a pair of sunglasses with embellishments. They’re all over the street style blogs, and fashionistas love them! Try the Dolce&Gabbana DG4180, s super chic!
2. For the casual girl: if you don’t like to complicate things unnecessarily, go for a classic pair of sunglasses, such as aviators. The DG2115 work like a charm for everyday wear! The teardrop shaped lenses look good on square faces, but also on wide ones. Avoid them if your face is oblong.
3. For the romantic girl: nothing says “romance” as these floral sunglasses do! The print on the DG111 is very spring-like, and it’s easy to incorporate in your wardrobe, especially if you’re a pastel fan. Since they’re a bit angular, these sunglasses work best on oval and round shaped faces.
4. For the sexy girl: if your style is rather sexy, we’re pretty sure these animal print sunglasses caught your eye! The DG4149 are rounded, which means that they’re perfect for angular faces, while the shade is flattering on any skin tone.
5. For the sporty girl: If you spend a lot of time outdoors, you’re gonna need sunglasses with full protection, such as the DG4169. They come with a classic front and colorful temples that really pop.
About Author: Daria is a fashion enthusiast with a soft spot for vintage style and cats. She also blogs at CelebritySunglassesWatcher.com
Image via: Dolce&Gabbana