Navratri means Nine Nights and all over India 9 forms of mother goddess are worshiped with prayers, fasting and dance. There are several dance forms in India, the popular one is “Dandiya Raas”, which is performed during Navratri. It has a lot of significance in Navratri celebrations. Here I tried to recreate some of the makeup looks that you can see during this festival.
Also Bnb has a HUGE NEWS hidden at the bottom of this post ! Specially for all you lovelies :-*
Now let me first guide you to look stunning and flawless on dance floor ! Get ready to capture all hearts using these makeup looks –
Look 1 – The Dancing Diva.
1. This look has the Beautiful Cat Eyes with Gold eyeshadow and neutral lips.
2. Firstly brighten skin all over with a slightly dewy foundation – you can mix few drops of liquid bronzer to your normal foundation.
3. Skip contouring since you’re going for a bit bronzy look. Instead dust some peachy bronzer on apples of your cheeks.
4. Spread a layer or two of frosty gold eyeshadow over the lids, and don’t forget to dab some at the lower lash line. Blend a chocolaty brown shade in the outer V of your eyes.
5. The most crucial step is picking up a good liner. You can either go for liquid eyeliner or a gel eyeliner (the one which you’re comfortable working with). Trace the upper lash line and extend the liner for the perfect cat eyes. Remember : Here Chocolate brown looks better than normal jet black liner.
6. Go for a pretty neutral lip color and top with clear gloss.
7. Use falsies (false eyelashes) to get noticed.
8. Eyebrows should look natural yet strong in all the three looks.
Look 2 – Glowing beauty :
1. This looks is all about Dewy Cheeks, Neutral Eye-makeup and glossy pink lips. Start by mixing little drops of liquid highlighter in your foundation. A champagne shade for the girls with fair skin, a golden tone for medium or olive skin tone and copper for warm skintones.
2. If you’re going for powder highlighter, dust it over your cheekbones, then dab some at the inner corners of your eyes, on the centers of your eyelids and on the bow of your lips.
3. A natural looking pink or silver single eyeshadow can be applied all over your eyelids.
4. Rock your favorite pink lipstick and top it with a pigmented coral /pink lipgloss
5. Finish off this look with two Mascara coats and a good quality Makeup Setting spray.
Look 3 – Subtle Smokey Eye makeup :
1. Some looks never go out of style – smokey eye makeup, orange/cherry lips and a well contoured face are some of them. As per makeup rules : ‘If you’re planning to go bold for your lips, then keep your eye makeup as simple as possible.’ But I say break some rules by going for red lips with Subtle Smokey eyes.
2. Don’t forget to SKIP those heavy rosy blush and opt for a more natural looking cheek tints or colors.
3. Dust a little shimmer on your cheekbones and a matte bronzer in the hollows of your cheeks. The harsh contour lines are not at all sexy so blend everything nicely.
4. Start by lining your upper and lower lash line with darkest eyeshadow, don’t worry about the neatness. A neutral matte shadow on your lids and blend the same darkest in the crease. Tightline upper lash line with creamy black pencil eyeliner. Smudge to make it look smokey.
5. Clean any fall outs on the cheeks with concealer and powder. Go for two coats of lengthening mascara.
6. Don’t go for matte red lip color, instead opt for satin cherry OR orange lipstick. You can also go for a red lipgloss (but make sure you line your lips with a red lip-liners)
Each day try and look different with these three tried and tested makeup looks :-)
BnB Makeup Product Recommendation :
Some products I used to create these fabulous looks – Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, L’oreal Face Primer, Maybelline Color Show Lipsticks, Maybelline Color Show Nail Paints, Lakme Eyeconic Kajal & Mascara, Colorbar Perfect Pout Gloss, NYX Single Eye Shadows, NYX Body Bronze.
Time for the GREATest News :inlove: . You can get all these and many more beauty items on SALE at Nykaa.com.
You can also click on the Image below –
If you’ve any questions, leave them in the comment box or please feel free to email on email@example.com
Love :heart: Shreya
More Pictures –
Copyrights © Beauty and the Best