Hallo cupcakes !
Welcome to another episode of Beauty Wars. Today we have Maybelline Colossal and Lakme Eyeconic Kajal on the battlefield. Please don’t forget to vote for your favorite Kajal at the end of this post.
Eyeconic Lovers and Colossal Devotees get ready for some entertainment –
Maybelline COLOSSAL KAJAL voted as the best Kajal eyeliner, loved by everyone. This liner comes with water resistant formula and gives a intense black bold line. It dries up quickly to ensure a alluring smooth line that don’t smudge. With long-lasting hold power, Colossal will stay in place for up to ten hours as claimed by makeup lovers.
Lakme EYECONIC KAJAL offers utmost precision when it comes to application. Made with a water-base, this kajal smoothly glides on eyelids. Additionally, the water proof formula keeps it in place whether it’s sweat, rain, tears or humidity. Easy to use, long-lasting and definitely attention grabbing.
1. Price :
Maybelline Colossal Rs 199
Lakme Eyeconic Rs 200
2. Shades Available : Colossal – 2 shades & Eyeconic – 6 shades
3. Application : Both come in convenient twist-up format. Lakme eyeconic is bit more smooth to apply compared to Maybelline Colossal.
4. Finish / Formula : Both the Kajals are quite similar in these departments , both give a matte deep black finish and the formula used is waterproof and smudge -proof. But the formula of Eyeconic is quite comfortable on lashline and waterline as well. Colossal works well on the lashline.
5. Pigmentation : Here we have the one swipe of Colossal on the Top and two swipes of Eyeconic below. While most of the girls will agree that Colossal is more pigmented than Eyeconic, you can hardly notice any difference here.
Both Kajals has similar pigmentation according to me but Colossal will get +0.5 more in this department.
6. Staying Power : Lakme Eyeconic stays on my oily lids for 9 hours plus and Colossal stays for 8 hours plus. Maybe the high pigmentation color keep these kajals from fading and creasing.
Even though the formula is waterproof and smudge proof Colossal & Eyeconic don’t irritate my eyes.
What I Like About Lakme Eyeconic ?
- Smooth application
- great pigmentation
- Easily available
- Gentle on eyes
- Stays on my lids for 9 hrs plus
What I Like About Maybelline Colossal ?
- Dries up quickly
- Easily Available
- Intense black color
- Stays on my lids for 8 hours plus
So the Winner is….
Eyeliner / Kajal is an integral part of makeup. Every woman will benefit from a good affordable kajal. Maybelline Colossal & Lakme Eyeconic both offer incredible great quality and so every woman don’t have to spend fortune. Luckily, these drugstore kajals work wonders. Both are loved for their smooth formulas that glide onto the delicate skin on lids without tugging. Their long-lasting stay power and water-proof formula makes them both winners in the Kajal department
More Pictures –
Disclaimer: All opinions are absolutely my own and my experience with the product is 100 % honest.
Copyrights © Beauty and the Best