Bronzed Makeup Look
Author ~ Neha Vinekar
I recently won a YouTube giveaway & was sent a couple of lovely products. I absolutely LOVE them, especially the – Revlon Cheek Highlighting Palette in 030 Bronze Glow. Having read many rave reviews online about the palette, I couldn’t wait to use it on myself. But I’m a budget-product junkie & wanted to if I could multi-task with this pricey lil darling, apart from the obvious highlighting bit that it did. That’s when I came up with this look J
How I created this look –
For the Base –
- I used my ‘go-to’ product, the Lakme CC cream in the shade Bronze as my base & highlighted the T-zone, using the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touche concealer in the shade Honey.
- I set the base products with the Chanel Illuminating powder (This was a birthday gift from a dear friend, V…Thanks babes!).
For the Eyes –
- I made a thick line with the Eyeconic kajal pencil in Black on my eyelid & smudged it out to create a black base for the eye shadow. The stunning Rose-Gold type shade, right in the middle of the Revlon Highlighting palette, was the first shade that had caught my eye & I applied it all over my eyelid. Surprisingly, the black base made the eye shadow look like a gorgeous Bronze-Gold! (Yay for me playing around with colours!)
- After that I applied a VOV eye shadow in matte black in the outer 1/3rd of the eye, to give the eye some depth. I blended the black inwards to give the effect of concentrated colour on the outside & gradual fading, inwards. (You can easily skip this step, if you want to.)
- I highlighted the brow bone with the top-most colour of the Revlon palette. This satin finish Cream shade bring out the brow bone & the bridge of the nose. I sadly forgot to apply this in the inner corners of the eyes, as this would have made them look brighter & awake. I finished the eyes with the Miss Claire Artist Pen Eyeliner.
For the rest of the Face –
- Next, I used the Revlon Cheek Highlighting Palette as a bronzer on my cheeks. (LOL Finally! After all, this is what it was supposed to do ;-))
- I finished off the look with Clinique’s Beach Coral lipstick. In an urge to experiment more with this palette, I dabbed a little bit of the cream shade, in the centre of lips. This bounces off light and hence gives the lips a poutier look ;-)
I’m a Mom and I sometimes have only 15mins to get ready. Products like these come in handy when I’m pressed for time. Hope this post helped :-)
copyrigths © Beauty and the Best blog