Sleek Makeup Bad Girl i-divine Eyeshadow Palette Review Swatches
( Author ~ Sanchita )
Hello Friends !
Ever since I started using the sleek palette, I actually never felt like using any other brands. I was always in hunt for a good pigmented black eyeshadow for creating gothic smoky eyes but every brand has either mediocre black shade or a little pan of black eye shadow costs a fortune.
Thankfully, my search ended with the Sleek Makeup Bad Girl i-divine Eyeshadow Palette and I never looked back again. This is the second time that I have brought this palette and it is quite a favorite among various beauty experts.
Let us see in details why this palette is raved about by everyone.
Price – USA – $12, India – 1046 INR for 12X1.1 g
My Experience ?
Packaging – sleek i-divine palette comes in a matte black rectangular casing which is very thin and easily slips down the handbag or any travel bag. I have travelled numerous times with this and never faced a trouble. The palette has 12 round eyeshadows along with an in-built proper mirror and a double tip sponge applicator. The applicator is very basic and perform decently for touch-ups and patting the color on the lids. The packaging is nice, light weight yet sturdy and extremely good to travel with. Overall, a good packaging for an eye shadow palette.
Texture – the texture of each and every eyeshadow is similar i.e. they are soft, smooth and creamy. Blending the color on the eyelids is extremely easy with a good blending brush. Although the shades don’t not have the fallout problem but you have to be careful while application as they need to be taken in small amounts. Excess eyeshadow on the lids with this one will create some good damage to your eye makeup.
Pigmentation – pigmentation is what drives me crazy about this beauty. Each and every shade is insanely pigmented and shows up irrespective of the use of primer. Even if you want to build up the pigmentation, you won’t require more than two layers for this. Sometimes I use the colors are wet and they work amazingly as well.
Shades in detail
TOP Row –
- Innocence: a silvery shimmery white for highlighting the brow bone and inner corner of the eyes for fair skin with cool undertones.
- Gullible: a shimmery cream shade for highlighting the brow bone and inner corner of the eyes for all skin tones with yellow or cool undertones.
- Blade: shimmery silver color with cool undertones. This is perfect for night time looks.
- Gunmetal: true gunmetal deep grey that would look great on every skin tone.
- Underground: deep black with a slight metallic finish.
- Noir: an insanely deep matte black. If you love back eyeshadow, this is the one you should go for.
BOTTOM ROW –
7 ) Intoxicated: metallic deep green with grey undertones.
8) Envy: blackened dark forest green with the matte finish
9) Obnoxious: matte deep navy blue
10 ) Abyss: deep ink blue with a touch of sheen
11) Twilight: a metallic deep amethyst purple with cool undertones.
12) Rebel: a gorgeous deep matte plum
Staying power – with an admirable staying power of 6-7hours without primer, the shades neither creases nor fades much on the eyelids even though I have considerably oily eyelids. I never use any primer for this palette, not that it needs one, only a faint layer of under eye cream to hydrate my eye area.
What I liked :-)
- The packaging is nice, light weight yet sturdy and extremely good to travel with.
- It has in-built mirror and a double tip applicator.
- A perfect palette for smoky eye lovers.
- Incredible pigmentation of each and every color.
- Texture and formula is smooth and soft and easily blends in without any effort.
- An admirable staying power of 6-7hours without primer.
- Doesn’t require a primer for performance or longevity.
- Reasonable price for a good quality eyeshadow palette of 12colors.
What I disliked :-(
- Availability is an issue as it is not accessible in India so you have to pay hefty shipping charges.
Copyrights© Beauty and the Best