Celebrities inspire us every day, whether it’s through the music they create, the performance they give, or the clothes that they wear. These prom dress designers have created some of your favorite celebrities red carpet looks. Sometimes, stars in the limelight can be our most helpful style icons.
Learn about the celebs who have worn dresses by top prom designers and get inspired for Prom 2016!
- Carrie Underwood. Carrie wore style #17092 from designer La Femme while performing at the 2012 CMT Music Awards. Her glamorous dress features sequin embellishments, short hemline, and plunging open back, a look that is sure to pop up at proms across the nation in 2016.
- Leah Soloperto. Leah, who was crowned Miss New Hampshire United States in 2015, looked absolutely ravishing dress by Clarisse in style #2601. Her stunning red dress featured a bedazzled neckline, illusion waist detail and open back. You can still find this style available in petal pink and blue mist (very similar to the Colors of the Year for 2016!).
- Taylor Swift. The musical sensation looked beautiful in a strapless blue dress from La Femme in style #14589 when she starred on the cover of ‘Your Prom Magazine’ back in 2009. The simple gown featured a satin bust, back adorned with two straps and chiffon skirt.
- Payton Rae. This country singer is a big fan of Alyce Paris, and even photographed for their winter photo shoot back in 2014. She rocked a bunch of different dresses – including style #4370 which was a short embellished cocktail dress, style #6197 a yellow one-shoulder dress with embroidered bodice and tulle skirt, and #35580 a soft pink chiffon dress with ruched bodice and embellished waistband.
- Britney Spears. Before she became the huge pop star that we know today, Britney actually attended her own prom in style #8213 from Alyce back in 1997. The dress featured an ornately beaded bodice with halter v-neckline, and front slit. Today, Alyce offers more modern looks, like high necklines and two-piece gowns, to fit what’s trending in 2016.
Follow these hot designers to learn more about their latest styles