HEllozzz My Beautiful Angels !
How many of you love color pink? I do! The color pink comes from the blend of the fierce and bold red with the passionate and gentle touch of white. The color is itself is associated with the delicacy and grace of a woman. It is an epiphany of bliss, compassion, nurture and love.
So imagine, the beauty and élan of love translated to beautiful lipsticks, lip colors and nail lacquers to match your sophistication and style. The new range by L’Oreal which is called “La Vie En Rose” is a French expression which means “Life in pink”.
The range includes Lipcolors and nail polishes that are sultry, sweet and seductive ( 7 Signature Pinks by Color Riche Moist Mat, 5 Exclusive Pinks in L’Extraordinaire Mat and 4 vibrant pink nail polishes).
In this post you will see me wearing four lipcolors; two shades – Blake and Eva from Color Riche Moist Mat Range, two shades – Gong and Katrina from L’Extraordinaire Mat Range and finally you’ll see NOTD using Aishwarya Nail Polish ! :-)
So here are all the looks using La Vie En Rose …
- In the first look you will see me wearing Blake from the L’oreal Moist Mat in Blake
2. In this picture you will see me wearing L’oreal Moist Mat by Eva. This has become my everyday shade :-)
- The third one is by Katrina (called Katrina’s Orchid) and it is from the Exclusive Pinks in L’Extraordinaire Mat Range. Transforms me into a diva and not to forget the buttery texture, long-lasting formula and cute packaging !
- Next I have a perfect nudish pink shade called Gong Li’s Lilac from the L’Oréal Extraordinaire range.
- Finally Nail Polish by Aishwarya, and maybe the best pink nail polish I every used . What can I say about this one, it has the most amazing pigmentation and formula I came across in a nail polish.
Give Beauty & the Best some love
by following on-