Inglot Duraline: Review, Price, Dupes & 6 Different Ways To Use It !
Author ~ Sanchita
I have been looking for this product literally everywhere possible. The Inglot store in my city hasn’t stocked this for a long time or maybe it is a quick sellout and hence I had to wait for ages. Having tons of dried up gel liners, low pigmented eyeshadows and eye pigmented lying all around, I was getting impatient to try them out. The Duraline is like a magic elixir that helps to transform any powder to creamy or liquid state and doesn’t feel oily or greasy once it settles. Also, I found three dupes so you can use whatever you have the accessibility to.
Read on to know more about the product in detail.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION (by company) – Waterless clear liquid that can intensify the color of any powder and transform it into an easy to apply, water resistant liquid. Paraben free.
PRICE – Rs. 850 for 9 ml/0.30 US FL OZ
DUPES – Too Faced Liquid-eye, MAC Mixing Medium and Urban Decay’s Shadow Transformer Potion
The Inglot Duraline comes in a small transparent rectangular shaped glass bottle. The glass bottle is slightly trickier to carry around while travelling. It has a dropper along with it and a ‘push-down’ button to dispense the product from the dropper. The packaging is carefully curated and easier to use. It is sturdy and well-built as well. Coming to the product, it has no smell or color whatsoever. It is merely a waterless clear liquid with the consistency of water but slightly thicker. It’s a very versatile product which can used in a number of ways for makeup.
I tried going through the ingredient list but honestly it went above my head. All I could understand is that it is Hypoallergenic and Paraben free. It is safe enough to use for eye area and hasn’t caused any sensation or irritation as all. In fact, I revive a gel liner and applied on my waterline as well but it caused no sensation at all. There is a slight silicone content that gives a slippery feeling and the bottle, despite being tiny, will last me a pretty long time. The product is waterproof and smudge proof and extremely long lasting as well. It dries pretty quickly but doesn’t gives a parched feeling to the skin and makes everything long lasting. There are number of ways I use it and have been experimenting for years, so here is the detailed application technique for various usage.
How to use –
- Reviving the gel liners and brow pomade – No matter how expensive your gel liner is, it dries or loses the creamy smooth consistency with the passage of time. Just use a drop or two (mot more than that) into the little tub and you are good to go. Time and again it has helped me reviving the gel liners and brow pomades and it will turn it back to the usual creamy smooth state i.e. the original when you bought it.
- Base for eye makeup – Whenever is use the MAC Paintpot or other tight creamy concealers, it tends to be uneven and dry on my lids. But when I apply a slight wash of the Inglot Duraline with the use of a flat eyeshadow brush, it helps the concealer glide smoothly and set everything flawlessly. It also helps the eyeshadow to stay longer and creaseless throughout the whole day.
- For eyeshadow and pigments – Every eyeshadow pigment requires a base to apply it. You can either apply the Inglot Duraline on the lid and then pat the pigment powder on top or mix a drop of Inglot Duraline and powdered pigment in a palette and apply on the eyelids. Either way, it works. Coming to the eyeshadows, I have tons of palettes lying around with beautiful colors but low pigmentation. All I do is scarp out a tiny bit and add the Inglot Duraline to make a creamy eyeshadow sort of and apply on the eyelids. It works like a charm and it will never fail you.
- Eyeliners and Mascaras – Yes, eyeliners also dry out in my kitty because I have so many of them and doesn’t use it regularly. But when I do use it, I put of small drop of Inglot Duraline and it is back to the original state. Personally, I am a big fan of the Maybelline The Falsies Mascara and purchased it numerous times. But this mascara has the tendency to dry up after a 3-4months and it clumps like hell. I simply apply a drop on the wand, flick in and out and apply on the lashes. The mascara is back to life and gives me voluminous lashes, just like falsies. You can also add a drop to the eyeshadow powder and make eyeliner out of it. Thus, you don’t need to invest in a different color yet you get to experiment. Also, it makes the liner smudge proof and water proof.
- Mixing foundation – This one can be used to make your foundation blend smoothly, specially if you have dry skin this is a must have. I can’t comment it it can really make a foundation long lasting or water-resistant. But I love it specially when I’m mixing products. There are very few brands which has the exact color of foundation with my skin tone. To prevent my skin from looking ashy or extra tanned, I often mix and match foundation especially when I want heavy coverage. There were time I had to mix thick creamy foundation with a liquid watery one and somehow the consistency was awkward. I mix both the foundation on the palette and add a drop of Inglot Duraline and it does an excellent job in blending and looking flawless.
- For highlighters – there are time when I prefer to use liquid highlighter of a certain color but all I have is the powdery version. I add a drop to the powdered highlighter and use it on the high points. Sometimes I even mix it with the foundation to get the natural radiant look.
These are the six ways I prefer to use the Inglot Duraline.
OVERALL – Thus, Inglot Duraline is a Waterless and odorless clear liquid that helps to transform any powdery pigment or makeup item into creamy or liquid form. It helps to revive gel liners and enables you to experiment with makeup. It doesn’t irritate, totally water and smudge proof and is extremely affordable, given the fact that it will last you a long time.
WHAT I LIKED :-)
- It is a watery odorless clear liquid.
- Turns anything powdery to creamy and liquid.
- It has various usages.
- Water proof and smudge proof (as a mixing medium)
- Intensifies eye makeup.
- Hypoallergenic and Paraben free
- A true magic potion!
- A little bottle will last you months even with regular usages.
WHAT I DISLIKED :-(
- Availability is a slight issue.
- Glass packaging.
- It would’ve been great if it came in spray bottle packaging.
RECOMMENDATION – Inglot Duraline is a magic elixir and a product which is a must have for every makeup lover! It is so efficient and versatile and I would highly recommend the product for everyone.
Editor Shreya’s Tips & Tricks:
“ Just like MAC Fix Plus apply this evenly onto my entire face before applying powder and leave it to dry for a few seconds. This allows the makeup to set into the skin and not sit on top of it.”
BnB Rating : 9.2/10
Disclaimer: All products mentioned in this post were purchased. We are not being sponsored/compensated/paid to write this review and all opinions are absolutely honest by the team. However, each person is born with unique skin type and that’s why we request our readers to test each product before using on their precious skin.
Copyrights © Beauty and the Best