Hello Beautiful Peeps !
I’ve mentioned countless times about my obsession for Real Techniques and Zoeva brushes. I guess its safe to say I am a BIG fan of these two brands. So recently I thought of expanding my brush collection and after reading lot of online reviews I brought BH Cosmetics 36 piece Ultimate brush set. When I first saw this set online I thought that it was very well priced and a dream had so many variety of brushes – what more could I ask for. I live for contour make-up brushes and I always tend to neglect eye make-up brushes, so for me this was an wonderful opportunity to try as well as test this famous brush set.
Throughout the history of “Shreya shopping Online” which is a long history, I’ve never gotten as excited about any makeup purchase as I got for this 36 Piece Brush Set.
The good thing about this brush set is you can find variety of brushes: from contouring brushes to brushes specially designed for bluffing your way to flawless foundation and of course tons of eyeshadow / eyeliner brushes.
Check out the individual break downs :
Brush No.1 – The Eyebrow Brush
I Use It For? Eyebrows
- Bristles could have been more softer.
- keeps your brows in place.
- Make my eyebrows looking sharp.
Brush No.2- Spooley Brush
I Use It For? Eyelashes and Eyebrows
- Easy to clean
- Not that soft
- makes your eyebrows look natural.
- Perfect for removing clumps after applying mascara.
Brush No.3- Small Fan Brush
I Use It For? Highlighting my nose bridge and cupid’s bow.
- This one is not very dense.
- Bristles are soft
- The brush lost some shape and the outer bristles started getting a little bit funny.
Brush No.4 – Shadow Sponge Brush
I Use It For ? Powder Eyeshadow, Smudging Eyeliner and applying highlighter in my inner corner
- This brush is fantastic for applying powder eyeshadows
- Perfect for creating a smokey look
- For appling eyeshadow on the lower lashline.
Brush No. 5 – Eyeliner Brush
I Use It For ? Eyeliner or Applying Eyeshadow on lower lashline.
- requires a steady hand for clean lines.
- difficult to use for tightlining.
Brush No.6 – Angled Liner Brush
I Use It For ? Eyeliner and contouring my nose.
- Good quality
- doesn’t shed
- can draw a very delicate line.
Brush No.7- Rounded Liner brush.
I Use It For ? Highlighting under brows and applying shadow in my inner corner of eyes.
- Applying concealer on your brow bone for the defined brow look.
- This brush is great for V work
- any small detail work near lash line.
- its much more softer than the angled brush.
Brush No.8 – Bent Eyeliner Brush
I Use It For ? Eyeliner or for applying dark eyeshadow on lower lash-line
- Perfect for drawing cat eye.
- Its not very dense making it hard to apply gel liner.
- Maybe its the gel liner but I find it very difficult to use.
It is impossible for me to review each and every brush separately :D but honestly I loved loved the quality of all medium size eye – makeup brushes as well as the face brushes. My only wish was more contour brushes and less of the smudging brushes.
BnB Rating: 8.1/10