Summers are probably the worst months for skin as the ultraviolet rays not only darken and tan the tone but also damage the skin considerably. We keep wondering on how to remove tan, which is accompanied by itching or burning sensation and can get worsen if not taken care of. There are many natural remedies one can follow to help get rid of the skin quandary we get in. Few of the beauty tips are listed below:
Raw Milk And Turmeric
Milk and turmeric are the best ingredients that help get rid of the spiteful tanning and in the process also heals and repairs the skin.
- One tablespoon raw milk
- One pinch turmeric powder
- Few drops of lemon juice
- In a bowl mix together one tablespoon raw milk along with one pinch turmeric powder and make a runny paste.
- Add a few drops of fresh lemon juice and apply all over
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and wash off with cold water.
- Repeat daily
Sugar And Cucumber
If you wonder how to get fair skin, cucumber is the answer. Known to soothe and heal damaged skin, cucumber helps to restore the skin tone. Sugar granules help in cleansing.
- One tablespoon grated cucumber
- One tablespoon granulated sugar
- In a bowl, combine together one tablespoon grated cucumber along with the same amount of granulated sugar.
- Slowly rub the paste across the face, massaging softly for at least 10 minutes. Thereafter, leave it on for another five minutes and wash off with cold water.
- This is one of the best beauty tips and a sure shot way to get rid of tan when applied regularly.
Turmeric And Gram Flour
Turmeric, being an antiseptic helps in healing the damaged skin due to sun rays. Gram flour helps lighten the skin and restores elasticity.
- One tablespoon gram four
- A pinch of turmeric
- One tablespoon Dabur Gulabari Rose water
- In a bowl, mix together one tablespoon gram flour along with a pinch of turmeric and one tablespoon rose water and make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on the face and let it sit on for 10-15 minutes till it dries
- Wash off with cold water and repeat the process at least twice a week for best results
Yogurt And Tomato
Both yogurt and tomato not only bring soothing effect to the skin but also help in giving the best glowing skin tips.
- One tablespoon fresh yogurt
- Pulp of a ripe tomato
- In a bowl, combine together one tablespoon fresh yogurt along with pulp of a ripe, red tomato to form a thick paste.
- Apply the mix on the face, and massage in circular motions for at least ten minutes.
- Wash off with cold water for instant glow.
- Repeat the process weekly.
Potato And Lemon Juice
Potato not only helps lighten the skin complexion but also removes the ill-effects of tan.
- One grated potato
- One tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- In a bowl, mix together one grated potato and one tablespoon lemon juice
- Apply the mix on the face, massaging gently for five to ten minutes and thereafter, let it sit for another 20 minutes.
- Wash off the face with lukewarm water. Thereafter cleanse it with rose water and repeat the process weekly for quick results.
Oatmeal And Milk
One of the best glowing skin tips one can give is the use of oatmeal for helping to remove tan. It lightens the skin tone and provides the required nourishment. Milk helps to moisturize and hydrate the skin layers.
- One tablespoon oatmeal powder
- One tablespoon milk
- Few drops of rose water
- In a bowl, combine together one tablespoon oatmeal powder along with the same amount of milk and few drops of rose water to make a thick paste
- Apply on the face and leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water and repeat at least twice a week for best results.
In addition to these homemade face packs and remedies, you can also use Fem De-Tan Cream Bleach to get rid of tan on the face. Enriched with orange peel extracts, applying it once a month will not only give you even complexion and help you get rid of tan instantly but also adds a natural and youthful glow to the face.