Hey Everyone, To say that smoky eyes is one of my favorites is totally an understatement. I’ve been wearing it smoky brown eyes for last 3 years. This has to be my top favorite makeup look. I rely and repeat this look so much that it no longer special for me, I can do this look anywhere and instantly feel like diva. Although I don’t remember discussing it here on Beautyndbest, I thought that before sharing it on any other channel I should really break it down here. All you need is a good black eyeliner that actually smudges and a good brown eyeshadow that has got a little shine (not glittery).
Here is my makeup look:
Products I Used:
- Primer: smashbox photo finish primer
- Eyebrows: Benefit Goof Proof.
- Foundation: MAC studio fix fluid foundation
- Concealer: Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer.
- Eyeshadow: Urban Decay naked heat palette.
- Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencil.
- Lipstick: Kylie Cosmetics Posie K,
- Highlighter: theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter
- Bronzer: NYX cosmetics matte bronzer
- Blush: Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks
- Mascara: benefit they’re real mascara
- Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter.
Which is your favorite look?
Which of these products have you tried and liked?