Do you want to lose weight? Well, who doesn’t? Most of us are on a perennial mission to lose weight. The GM diet plan can help you achieve that and more since you also will also be able to get rid of the accumulated toxins in your body.
Why does the GM diet plan https://www.thefitindian.com/the-fastest-indian-vegetarian-diet-to-lose-weight/ for weight loss work? It works mainly because it comprises of nutritious fruits and veggies which give you the adequate nutrition and also helps you to shed weight by avoiding unnecessary calories.
Our diets are ridden with high carb foods, processed foods we hardly include the kind of foods which are necessary for our wellbeing. We just hog on too many calories and all this while your weight creeps on like a silent predator.
The GM Diet shows us the way how to knock off those extra kilos by stopping ourselves from mindless munching and sticking to a diet wholly fresh, natural and full of fiber. Eating healthy is not rocket science but sticking to a healthy diet can prove to be tough for most of us. That is why a seven-day diet sounds so enticing for most of us. Yes, a diet that needs to be followed just for 7 days is what we all look for! You almost lose about 5-7 kgs of weight in 7 days and that seems quite a lot, to begin with because most of us find it difficult to jumpstart the weight loss process and lose even a kilo or two. The GM diet is mostly about upping your intake of fruits and thankfully you have got a whole lot to choose from.
Fruits are Chock-a-block with Nutrition
On day 1 of the GM Diet plan, you can have as many fruits as you can, except bananas and mangoes, you can enjoy an assorted platter of a wide variety of fruits. But what are the fruits you simply must include in your 7-day diet plan? This list can help you stock your refrigerator with the right kind of fruits to aid weight loss and also nourish your body.
• Watermelon – Watermelons comprises 92 percent of water yet this fruit is full of nutrients. Each refreshing bite contains significant levels of lycopene, amino acids, vitamins A, B 6, and C. There’s also a little amount of potassium in it. So an extremely filling fruit which gives your immunity a major boost.
• Cantaloupes – Cantaloupes are an integral part of GM Diet plan as they are full of vitamin C and vitamin A in the form of carotenoids it also contains a bit of potassium, and a host of a number of B vitamins like B1, B3, B6, and folate. It has a substantial amount of fiber, vitamin K, and magnesium. The edible seeds of the cantaloupe also contain a sizeable amount of omega-3 fatty acids.
• Papaya – Papayas are rich in anti-oxidants, fiber and vitamin C, low in calories and can be had with your other fruits in the GM diet plan. It is low in calories and keeps you satiated for long hours.
• Apples – Apples are rich in phytonutrients like polyphenols, flavonoids. It also contains vitamin and beta-carotene, helping the body to enable the body to fight free radicals. Apple is a wonderful source of B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, thiamin, and pyridoxine (vitamin B-6). So break your fast with an apple and imbibe all the nutrients.
• Kiwi-kiwis are nutrient-dense foods and are very low in calories. They are rich in vitamin C and hence full of beta-carotene. The fiber and potassium can shield your heart from cardiovascular diseases; hence a pretty good choice to have on your list of must-have fruits in your GM diet plan.
• Oranges – Food that is unprocessed and whole can give you all the nutrients in the world, and protects your body from the damaging effects of free radicals. A fruit like orange from nature’s bounty can fulfill all your nutrient needs, especially when you are following a restrictive diet a la’ the GM diet. It is rich in vitamin C, thiamine, folate and potassium and is very rich in vitamin C and dietary fiber.
• Guava – Guava can beat orange in its vitamin C content. It is also a great source of vitamin E, niacin, folate, minerals like copper, magnesium, manganese and so on. These minerals help in blood formation. Munching on guavas instead of avoiding calorie-laden foods is a sure shot way to lose weight and maintain it.
• Grapefruit – Grapefruits are sometimes regarded as the holy grail of weight loss. They are rich in vitamin and C. Not only is it rich in dietary fiber but it is also an absolute must-include in the GM Diet plan is that it is low in sodium, cholesterol and saturated fats.
These eight fruits all resemble in some way or the other, that is, they contain a lot of water and dietary fiber, since the GM diet plan is largely a diet devoid of carbs, the complex carbs in the fruits and the vegetables help you to lose weight, it will also help you to keep full for longer. The golden rule of weight loss is that the calorie you take in should be less than the calories burned. The equation should be followed to the t. Binging in between the diet plan may sabotage your weight loss enterprise.
Yes, weight loss is nothing short of an enterprise! You think about it all the time, wondering whether you would ever lose those last few kilos and you will finally make peace with your weighing scale! The GM can help you reach your goal weight. The trick is to keep it simple, the diet comprises of simple whole foods. The packaged stuff is shown the door while the real and whole foods are back in favor. Seven days of clean eating and you are back into your old shape, okay, if not completely, closer to your old shape. So, kick off your weight loss regime right now with the GM Diet plan!
You can read more about Daily Fitness, Health and Beauty tips at The Fit Indian website.