Product name: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II
This serum is one of the cult products, raved about in the beauty industry and hence, I really had to appreciate the magical serum personally. With an impressive ingredient list, powerful claims and promise of youthful and radiant skin, this product is worth giving a try. Here’s the detailed review of the product in question.
What it is(Company Claims): A powerful serum that significantly helps reduce the look of
Price – Rs. 7900 for 50ml/$ 98.00 for 1.7 oz.
The product is housed inside a dark amber colored sturdy plastic bottle to prevent the disintegration of ingredients due to sunlight. A dropper has been further attached to with the cap. The packaging as a whole is hygienic, safe to travel with and has a beautiful aesthetic appeal to it. The consistency of the product is of liquid-serum which is peachy in color. The texture is ultra-light and unbelievingly pleasant on the skin. It gets absorbed in no time and hydrates the skin beautifully, so much so that the skin feels satiated, nourished and I don’t even require applying another layer of cream on top. A little goes a long way with this product. Even a small file lasts almost a month and therefore it is very economical (given the hefty price tag). There is an elusive scent to it—quite pleasant—and reminds me of the smell of bread, diluted kakimi, the spirits.
The ANR has been launched with a new and improved formula, namely, with the addition of two new ingredients—propanediol and hydrolyzed algin. It makes the skin feel soft and look velvety smooth too. The serum is, hands down, good but I feel is that it gives you only instant results. It generously nourishes and feeds the skin, gets absorbed quickly, leaving no greasy residue or any sticky feel to the skin. I have been using this product religiously for the past month and I could see that the facial wrinkles have smoothed out to a great extent. The skin looks radiant and younger. I am hoping that—after extended use—the result will be accumulated, not merely maintained. The skin looks firmer and the pores are minimized, too.
The serum is well suitable for normal, dry, combination, and oily skin. It contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances and also dermatologist and ophthalmologist-tested and non-acnegenic. ANR is also rich in anti-oxidants and thus it helps to repair the damage of UV rays caused during day time. To the beloved readers, if you are interested in the serum furthermore, please feel free to pen down the questions and queries and I would be more than happy to oblige you with the experience to the best of my knowledge after prolonged usage.
- Luxurious, carefully curated packaging which is sturdy and travel-friendly.
- Dropper attached with the cap to dispense right amount and also hygienic.
- A peach-colored light serum that gets absorbed in no time.
- It nourishes and replenishes the skin magically.
- It is well suitable for all the skin types.
- The hydration is just the right amount and requires no other cream/moisturizer on top.
- The serum gives a smooth, youthful skin and the wrinkles look visibly less noticeable.
- A little goes a long way with this product, hence very economical.
- The benefits of propanediol and hydrolyzed algin in this new version.
- ANR is rich in anti-oxidants and thus it helps to repair the damage of UV rays caused during day time.
- Free from alcohol, silicones, and parabens.
- Dermatologist and ophthalmologist-tested and non-acnegenic.
- Impressive ingredient list.
- It gives instant results and may not be very long lasting when you stop using this.
- Very expensive skin care.
The Estée Lauder’s Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II is a peachy-colored, gel-like serum that acts well as anti-aging night product to give you a youthful, radiant skin in the morning. The hydration is phenomenal, lightweight texture is worth praising while the ingredient list is definitely impressive. Despite having a hefty price tag, I would highly recommend the product as it rightly delivers what it promises and you will surely see the noticeable difference within a length of time.