Here’s a dreamy, creamy pizza that is an absolute must-make: Mini Ricotta Pizza! This three cheese blend knocks it out of the park: creamy ricotta cheese, stretchy mozzarella and salty Parmesan. Then top it off with tangy artichokes, fresh spinach and crunchy onions. The intense flavors with peppery herbs make it out of this world good! Here’s exactly how to replicate this beauty in the comfort of your own home.
You will need :
1. 2 cans (6-oz each) Pillsbury™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits each)
- Add Chili Flakes for extra spice.
- Keep biscuits refrigerated until just before prepping to bake. Flaky biscuits will pull apart into layers more easily when they’re still cold.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce: ranch dressing, barbecue sauce and marinara sauce all taste great with these snacks.
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
2. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Separate each biscuit into 4 layers; place on greased cookie sheets. Spread each biscuit layer with 1 teaspoon pizza sauce. Top each with veggies, herbs and about 2 teaspoons cheese.
3. Bake at 400°F. for 7 to 9 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
Subscribe to our Awesome Newsletter.